- Bachelor of Health Science Physiotherapy : University of Toronto, 1984
- Bachelor of Arts Physical Education : University of Western Ontario, 1984
- Extensive education and training in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
- Numerous courses on manual therapy
A Leader in the Profession
“I take seriously my commitment to providing the best care that I can for my patients. For this reason I have become highly involved in my profession”.
- Developed Acute Injuries Program (Neck & Back)
- Developed Chronic Injuries Program (Neck & Back)
“My experience has taught me that no two people are the same. For that reason I strive to use all of my experiential learning to its fullest potential; to create programs that meet the individual need of my clients”.
- Associate of The Spine and Joint Centre since 1988
- Special interest in sports injuries; both recreational and competitive