“The basic subject knowledge and practical training for physiotherapy from Guru Nanak Dev University and Punjabi University, has made me capable of providing the best personal care with professional excellence.” –Puneet Gill
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy: Guru Nanak Dev University (Gold Medalist)
- Masters of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal: Punjabi University
- Registered Physiotherapist in Ontario since 2019
- Experience in Acute care in Hospitals, Out-patient Settings, Geriatrics Units, focusing on orthopaedics conditions
As a is licensed Physiotherapist, Puneet is self motivated and hard-working. She has outstanding people skills and is easily adaptable. She has a strong ability to work effectively with people of different ages and conditions. She is
a collaborative-minded professional with strong written and oral communication skills which have developed after working with people from different cultures.
- She is confident, energetic, and ambitious and has a positive perspective. She is very dedicated to caring for people.
Commitment to the Professional Practice
“My goal is to be committed, caring and friendly physiotherapist with a great passion for helping people of all ages. I believe in learning new and updated skills so that best treatment care can be offered to the clients.”- Puneet Gill
- Continuing Education courses include:
- Foundation course on Kinesiology Taping
- Foundation course on Manual Therapy
- Concussion Management (Level 1 and 2)