“The mind is just like a muscle – the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.” – Idowu Koyenikan
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) – Western University, 2020
- Honors Specialization B.A. in Kinesiology – Western University, 2013
“Curiousity is the gateway to opportunity.” – Bobbie Goheen
- Sports have always been a central part of my life. I played competitive soccer, as well as hockey, football, volleyball, tennis and squash. The injuries I experienced here are what led me to physiotherapy.
- I enjoy spending time outdoors, particularly when I am hiking, rowing, cycling or scuba diving.
- I am passionate about travelling the world and experiencing new cultures. Some of my favorite places I have traveled to are Morocco, Peru and Indonesia.
Commitment to the Professional Practice
“Health is not just the absence of disease. Physiotherapy is not just recovering from injuries. It’s about providing patients with tools and
guidance they need to improve their health and enhance the quality of life.”
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Advanced Orthopedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy: Level 1
- Completed workshops including: Soft Tissue Release Level 1, Pain Assessment, Functional Restoration, Functional Abilities Evaluation and Cervical-thoracic course