A Knowledgeable Healthcare Professional
“The education I received during my academic years has laid a strong foundation for me to thrive as a physiotherapist, equipping me with the necessary skills, knowledge, and clinical experience to provide high quality care to my patients.”
- Master of Physical Therapy, Western University
- Registered Physiotherapist: Experienced in orthopaedic private practice, sports rehabilitation, and acute injuries
Passionate About Lifelong Learning
“I believe in the importance of being a lifelong learner, and as a physiotherapist, I am passionate about continuously expanding my knowledge to better serve my patients.”
- Advanced Physical Therapy Acupuncture and Dry Needling Certification
- Persistent Pain Program (The Pain Truth Certification)
- Mckenzie Level 1, Lumbar Spine
- Level 1 Orthopaedic Division
- Level 2 (Upper and Lower) Orthopaedic Division
- Level 3 (Upper and Lower) Orthopaedic Division
Dedicated to Supporting Others
“I am committed to empowering members of the community who require support and I’m driven to make a positive impact on others.”
- Right to Play – organized a soccer tournament in support of “Right to Play”, a charitable organization devoted to the development of children’s support.
- Projects Abroad – worked with a school physical education teacher in a small town in Peru. Helped to prepare different sporting activities and organize games for children between the ages of 6-16.