“You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love”. -Julia Child.
- Msc Physiotherapy, Robert Gordon University, Scotland, UK (2015)
- H.BSc Life Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON (2013)
- Obtained Manual Therapy Certification Level 2 Upper (2019), Level 2 Lower (2018) and Level 1 (2018)
- Completed AA1 Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture (2017)
- Completed other workshops and online courses such as Concussion Management, Motivational Interviewing and Aquatic Therapy.
A Proactive Approach to Live
“The greatest wealth is health.” ~ Virgil
- Enjoy any type of outdoor activity- hiking, canoeing, walking the dog, mini golf, lawn games, etc. Also enjoy yoga, soccer, and basketball
- Competitive swimmer for over 10yrs, competed at varsity level during my first year of undergrad. Swim coach and instructor for many years
- Like learning about the activities and hobbies my clients enjoy and helping them get back to living active, healthy lives
Commitment to the Professional Practice
“Keeping up to date with current evidence based practise, being professional, having good listening and communication skills and participating in continued education are all important for successful Physiotherapy.”
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association and the Acupuncture and Orthopaedic Divisions
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, UK