Trained in the field of Kinesiology
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go”. – Dr. Seuss
- Member of the College of Kinesiology of Ontario
- Graduated with Honours in Bachelor of Kinesiology from Brock University
- Trained in hydrotherapy
A proactive approach to life
“Strive for progress, not perfection”.
Carmen has been with Meridian Spine and Joint Physiotherapy since 2017. She was a Patient Care Coordinator before she became registered with the College of Kinesiology of Ontario in 2019. When she is not working, she likes to play volleyball, golf, basketball and enjoys going for walks with her two dogs. She also enjoys reading in her downtime. She is an energetic, caring individual who hopes to motivate and help others reach their potential and have a better quality of life.
Commitment to professional practice
“Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching”.
- Experience in; Functional Abilities Evaluation, Post-offer Pre-placement screening as well as patient care.
- Experienced group fitness instructor for senior community exercise classes.
- Continuing education with a course in ergonomics