Massage Therapy is a hands-on technique of assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction. Massage of the soft tissues and joints of the body will help to:
- Stretch muscles, ligaments, tendons, and fascia
- Increase circulation to the affected area
- Decrease muscle spasm and pain from stress related conditions
- Improve posture
- Increase movement
- Affect the lymphatic and nervous system
- Create an overall feeling of well being.
Our Registered Massage Therapists are members of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario and are highly trained to treat a wide variety of conditions related to sports injuries, automobile accidents, repetitive motions, work injuries, and tension from everyday stress.