Prescription orthotics look like insoles, but are biomechanical medical appliances that are custom made to correct your specific foot imbalance.
Our specially trained physiotherapists and kinesiologists design your orthotics to work on your feet much like glasses work on your eyes – they reduce stress and strain on your body by bringing your feet back into proper alignment.
Orthotics fit into your shoes as comfortably as an insole and they have the advantage of having been made from precise imprints of your feet.
Fascinating Foot Facts
- 25% of the bones in your body are in your feet.
- The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps per day.
- The average person will walk over 100,000 miles in their lifetime, or more than 4 trips around the world.
- Women have four times as many foot problems as men; blame it on fancy, ill fitting footwear.
- More than 75% of people will experience foot problems in their lifetime.
The key to better health could be right under your . . . TOES