Meridian Spine & Joint Physiotherapy is very interested in meeting with you if you are a Registered Physiotherapist, a Kinesiologist or a Registered Massage Therapist.
We offer you an opportunity to grow in your profession by working in an exciting progressive clinic. Our clinic provides professional training and education initiatives for you when you become part of our team.
We are a group of therapists who believe in client centred, quality care, education initiatives and attainment of our own personal professional goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current Registration in College of Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and/or Kinesiology
- Graduate of an accredited University program or equivalent
- Current professional liability insurance
- Shall sign a Confidentiality agreement
- Shall sign a Contract Agreement
- Shall abide by the Privacy Act of Ontario
Please use the application below to submit your CV.
Registered Physiotherapist (London and/or Strathroy)
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Physiotherapist to join our busy interdisciplinary team. We are a privately and locally owned clinic that has been in business for over 30 years. We are well established and have a great reputation with patients, doctors, and the community in the region.
The position could start as a significant part time job and quickly move to full time hours. The compensation is competitive and there are options for hourly or fee for service.
We are seeking evidence-informed and experienced practitioners that are comfortable with manual therapy, functional training and active exercise prescription.
We have an amazing team that works well together in a professional and fun atmosphere. We’re hoping to find someone to collaborate with this great group.
Salary: Competitive and depends on experience
We offer you
- Approximately 4-5 assessments per week to build your caseload quickly
- Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload
- $750 Education allowance per year
- Paid subscription to clinical education site Embodia
- Paid onboarding and active continuing education and in-service program (we are a learning community)
- Full admin support. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing
- Private assessment and treatment rooms
- Clinical Mentorship – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills or certifications
- Whether you are a seasoned clinician or a new grad, we help you plan to build your skills and add to your clinical tool-kit. We believe as clinicians our learning never ends.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Taylor Field
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: April 21, 2021